JOIN OUR STUDIO 55 FAMILY
HOW TO ENROLL
1. Follow the Online Registration link (button above) to log into your current online account or create a new account.
2. Fill in your account and contact information, including a valid credit card. Don't worry! We won't charge your card for anything without consent! Add your student(s) and choose the classes you prefer based on the placement email provided for you (these were sent to returning students only). OR choose the classes that you're interested in taking (if new).
*Please note if you are doing this on a mobile device: When you go online in the parent portal, the front page has your child's name under "Students". Do not click that. Instead, click the three lines (menu) up in the right-hand corner, and then select "Register". You will go through and click next through all of the pages with your information. (making changes where needed). You will eventually get to a page with all the class offerings.
3. Your registration requests will then be sent to us and we will contact you within 48 hours to either confirm your requests or let you know what alternative class we suggest for your student.
4. Once we have sent you a confirmation, we will charge your credit card for the registration fee and the first month’s tuition (if applicable for regular season classes). Note: your registration fee ($20 per student, $30 per family) AND your first month’s tuition must be paid in full in order to hold your spot. Note: There are no registration fees for Mini Mesters, Adult Ballet, or Special Event classes. If enrolled in one of these classes, the fee will be placed on your account and will need to be paid before your first class.
5. Once you have registered, we encourage you to view these documents to make sure you are informed of our Rules and Regulations, Dress Code, Recital Fees and other important information!
TUITION & FEES
There is a one-time, nonrefundable fee due upon registration.
For 1 student: $20.00
For 2+ students: $30.00
Tuition & Payment Policies
Studio 55 is proud to offer an automated tuition payment service to all families! Regular class tuition is charges monthly. Your credit card will be charged on the 10th of each month for tuition fees and any other outstanding balances unless payment has been received before that date. If you do not have a card on file, you MUST pay tuition before the 10th of the month.
Please note that this is a monthly tuition and is not dependent on the number of classes in a month.
All students are expected to participate in our spring recital! Performing at recital is a huge of learning the art of dance! 99% of our Studio 55 students perform at the recital. If you have questions regarding recital, please reach out! If your student is not participating, we need to know by November 15th, 2023.
Determined per student (age by December 1st, 2022)
Students ages 3-10, $75.00 first costume; $65.00 each additional
Students ages 11+, $80.00 first costume; $65.00 each additional
Spring Recital Fee due in two payments:
-First payment of $50 due October 15th
-Remainder due on November 15th
(these amounts will be charged to your card on file on those dates if you have not already paid)
There will be specific tights, hairstyles, etc for each class for the recital. These instructions will come with your costumes.
No refund on recital fees! All students will be charged for an ordered recital costume, unless we receive a note in writing by November 15th, 2023 saying that they will not participate.
Adjustments to costumes that include hemming and straps are included in recital fee. Any other adjustment can be provided for an additional cost.