To register for classes online, click the link below:
If you have any trouble accessing your online account,
please email us or give us a call: 517.437.9500.
Please note, for the most timely response, we prefer that you email us!
Please follow these steps for online registration:
1. Follow the Online Registration link to log into your current online account or create a new account.
2. Fill in your account and contact information, include a valid credit card. Add your student(s) and choose the classes you prefer based on the placement postcard provided for you (these were sent to returning students only).
3. Your registration requests will then be sent to us and we will contact you within 48 hours to either confirm your requests or let you know what alternative class we suggest for your student.
4. Once we have sent you confirmation, we will charge your credit card for the registration fee and the first month’s tuition. Note: your registration fee ($20 per student, $30 per family) AND your first month’s tuition must be paid in full in order to hold your spot.
5. Once you have registered, we encourage you to view these documents to make sure you are informed of our Rules and Regulations, Dress Code, Recital Fees and other important information!